No all-purpose flour? No problem, I got you covered. Here I created a cookie recipe for you that is simple, quick, and gluten-free! Almond flour is used in place of all-purpose flour.
All you need is 5 simple ingredients:
- peanut butter
- brown sugar
- almond flour
- vanilla extract
5 minutes to prepare, 10 minutes in the oven, and 5 minutes of cooling later you’ve got yourself a sweet and tasty dessert!
Try not to eat all of the dough before you bake it. Yes, its that good!
Eat up these cookies with a nice and cold glass of milk!
- 1 cup (160g) light brown sugar
- 1 cup (240g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (24g) almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl mix together the brown sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Add in the almond flour.
- Scoop the cookie dough by tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet and press down with a fork. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes, or enjoy right off the pan!
- You can substitute crunchy peanut butter for the creamy if you want some extra crunch in your cookies.
If you’ve made this recipe tag https://www.instagram.com/baking_alaine/ on Instagram and use the hashtag #baking_alaine.